
I must admit that this scan has a special significance to me as this was the original Dutch cover that came with my first copy of this stunning film, which I got in the mid nineties from I think European Trash Cinema. The film is now thankfully available on an excellent special edition from Shriek Show, but I will always have nice memories of my original copy that came with this cover.

5 comments:
Love this movie! The close-up of the woman eating pasta in red sauce literally made me vomit. Of course, I'd been drinking quite a bit that night, but man, that scene just killed me. Awesome.
Thanks Will,
I think this movie is astounding. Glad to hear from another fan.
I like this movie. I think it's not perfect, but the themes are really, REALLY strong. In the end, it's kind of a moving film. And that score! I have the CD and adore it!
See my in depth review of Buio Omega at Grim Horror!
Thanks all...it's great to hear more thoughts on this bone chilling film. Phil, I will check that post and Amanda I am pretty much obsessed with that Goblin score. It's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment