THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Operation Screenshot (Films of the 2000s): Michael Winterbottom's A Mighty Heart (2007)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well selected. A Mighty Heart is a really under-rated film, along with most of Winterbottom I think.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks so much earlierwork. I love Winterbottom and though this film was incredible. I also think it's the best performance Angelina gave since her early work...I really appreciate the comment.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Also,
I just added a link to your blog. I love The Velvet Underground template you have over there...very cool.

Unknown said...

"I also think it's the best performance Angelina gave since her early work."

I agree. She was excellent in this film and I quite enjoyed the urgency of Winterbottom's hand-held camerawork. That guy is quite versatile... from 24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE to this?! Wow. I am really looking forward to the noir movie he is currently shooting.

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.