Monday, March 1, 2010

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Faye Dunaway in Eyes Of Laura Mars

"I'm Laura Mars..."


Jeffrey Goodman said...

Gosh, I haven't seen this one in awhile. But it's a very interesting film. One that you don't hear people talk about as much as they should.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Jeffrey,
I absolutely wanted to include Dunaway in this series and I know BONNIE AND CLYDE or NETWORK would have been more obvious but I have always loved her work in EYES OF LAURA MARS. I think it's a greatly underrated performance and film...thanks for commenting!

John said...

Interesting photos Jeremy. Dunaway was good in this. Though I felt the storyline had an interesting concept, I always thought it should have been better than it actually was. Dunaway looked exceptional!