THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Faye Dunaway in Eyes Of Laura Mars

"I'm Laura Mars..."













3 comments:

Jeffrey Goodman said...

Gosh, I haven't seen this one in awhile. But it's a very interesting film. One that you don't hear people talk about as much as they should.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks Jeffrey,
I absolutely wanted to include Dunaway in this series and I know BONNIE AND CLYDE or NETWORK would have been more obvious but I have always loved her work in EYES OF LAURA MARS. I think it's a greatly underrated performance and film...thanks for commenting!

John said...

Interesting photos Jeremy. Dunaway was good in this. Though I felt the storyline had an interesting concept, I always thought it should have been better than it actually was. Dunaway looked exceptional!

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.