Monday, April 19, 2010

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-Tep

"In the movies, I always played the heroic types. But when the stage lights went out, it was time for drugs, and stupidity, and the coveting of women. Now it's time. Time to be a little of what I had always fantasized of bein' - a hero."


Greg said...

I was just watching this movie again today on Netflix instant. Campbell is absolutely great in the role and fucking hilarious.

"Look, man, do I look like an ichthyologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich."

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Greg,
I think it's an incredible performance...funny, moving and unforgettable. Thanks for the comment!

J.D. said...

I love this film as well. It's a damn shame that Campbell and Coscarelli could not see eye-to-eye on the sequel as I just can't see anyone else as the aging Elvis like Bruce!

Jeremy Richey said...

I know JD, I was Jonseing for that sequel so bad! Thanks for the comment!