THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-Tep

"In the movies, I always played the heroic types. But when the stage lights went out, it was time for drugs, and stupidity, and the coveting of women. Now it's time. Time to be a little of what I had always fantasized of bein' - a hero."









4 comments:

Greg said...

I was just watching this movie again today on Netflix instant. Campbell is absolutely great in the role and fucking hilarious.

"Look, man, do I look like an ichthyologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich."

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks Greg,
I think it's an incredible performance...funny, moving and unforgettable. Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

I love this film as well. It's a damn shame that Campbell and Coscarelli could not see eye-to-eye on the sequel as I just can't see anyone else as the aging Elvis like Bruce!

Nostalgia Kinky said...

I know JD, I was Jonseing for that sequel so bad! Thanks for the comment!

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.