Friday, August 27, 2010

Cronenberg and Carpenter Blogathon Reminders

I've had the banners at the bottom of the page here awhile but just in case anyone had missed them don't forget the upcoming Blogathons honoring David Cronenberg and John Carpenter. I plan on submitting to both and I can't wait to read the contributions. For info on Cinema Viewfinder's Cronenberg week please click here, and for Radiator Heaven's Carpenter blow-out click here.
On a related note...I have an announcement coming up soon regarding something special I am doing for September..stay tuned.


J.D. said...

Thanks for the plug, my friend! I am stoked about the Cronenberg blogathon as well. Can't wait to see what people will contribute for it.

Jeremy Richey said...

No problem JD...I'll mention it closer to time as well and hope to contribute.
I've got my fingers crossed you will contribute to mine in September. Details posted soon...thanks again.