Monday, August 30, 2010

The Paul Thomas Anderson Film Poll


I've decided to kick-off my P.T.A. Tribute Month here a bit early with a poll as the positive responses, that I have received via email, have already been so strong. This particular poll, which simply asks you to pick your two favorites from his five features, isn't too imaginative but if it does well I might come up with some more adventurous ones throughout September. Thanks to everyone who has signed on for the Blogathon so far. I can't wait to read the different viewpoints of his films and I love the various ideas for posts I have heard. I hope even more will hop on board as September progresses. So go ahead and cast your two votes and my own tribute posts will begin on Wednesday.

Also, to clarify a question I have been asked a couple of times. You can absolutely write on a film someone else might already be covering. I am hoping ideally to get at least a couple of different post on the same films so feel free to cover any one you like. Also feel free to cover any favorite characters, scenes, soundtracks etc...whatever you like.

No comments: