I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.
Thank you very much for the nice comments. Bob is a great guy and I love his site. I have added your link to my favorites list and I hope you enjoy the stuff I have here. Thanks again.
Ganja & Hess soundtrack- 4/21/18 contact your local record store to make sure they stock this. Strange Disc Records distributed by Light in the Attic Records. Oh and “Blood Couple” is on a DVD compilation called “Creatures Critters and Crazies” this is from deleted scenes & it’s a totally different and amazing film.
BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.
3 comments:
Just wanted to drop a short note and say hello as a new follower.
My friend Bob from Eternal Sunshine pointed out your blog on his site today and I felt like a right git for only finding out about it now.
Looking forward to reading - keep the great work coming!
Thank you very much for the nice comments. Bob is a great guy and I love his site. I have added your link to my favorites list and I hope you enjoy the stuff I have here. Thanks again.
Ganja & Hess soundtrack- 4/21/18 contact your local record store to make sure they stock this.
Strange Disc Records distributed by Light in the Attic Records.
Oh and “Blood Couple” is on a DVD compilation called “Creatures Critters and Crazies” this is from deleted scenes & it’s a totally different and amazing film.
Post a Comment