Saturday, October 16, 2010

Writing on Film


In the past few days I finally sat down and did something that I have been wanting to do for quite awhile, namely re-tag many of my older posts to make navigating Moon in the Gutter an easier task. With well over 1,600 posts finding anything here was becoming quite a chore, so hopefully these new tags will help anyone out who might want to search through the archives. I am most excited about my new Writing on Film tag, which links to the over 300 films I have written about here at Moon since I started it several years ago. I realize my screenshots are probably the most popular things I post here but I am quite proud of a lot of my written pieces, and I hope that the link to the write might draw a few more folks to them.

3 comments:

ThatQuebecGuy said...

A good time to discover or re-discover some of the stuff you wrote, and so I did. Once again, I am reminded of why you are my favorite blogger out there. Seriously, your love for movies is infectious (and a breath of fresh air when you think of all the über-negative, so called cinephiles out there), please never stop writing! ;)

Jeremy Richey said...

What an incredibly nice comment. Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate those words. I hope you keep enjoying what I post here and, I promise, I am not going to stop writing. Seriously, thanks again.

MovieMan0283 said...

1,600 posts...damn impressive, man. I share the enthusiasm for blog-tweaking, I guess for me it's what gardening or puttering around the house fixing things are for other people...