THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The New Finders Keepers/B-Music Jean Rollin Titles are Now Available to Order


This morning a whole slew of exciting Jean Rollin CD and Vinyl release went up for order, and pre-order, at both the UK Finders Keepers Records site, as well as the US B-Music page. I will have full looks (and some giveaways) coming up for the new releases very soon but for now I just wanted to supply some links and quick details on these great discs.

Over at Finders Keepers we have the new Requiem for a Vampire and Fascination soundtrack issues. Vinyl junkies can Pre-order the Limited Edition Die-Cut 10" records of both Requiem for a Vampire and Fascination now. I believe these beautiful vinyl copies should be shipping later in March. The CD version (which combines both of these incredible soundtracks) is already ready to ship. A handful of the limited Cassette version are still available as well.
The Finders Keepers site is also offering The B-Music of Jean Rollin compilation for sale as well for their UK customers.

Heading over to the B-Music site, US customers can also pre-order the vinyl versions of Requiem for a Vampire and Fascination as well as order the in-stock CD. Of course, The B-Music of Jean Rollin CD is available there as well.

Speaking of The B-Music of Jean Rollin release, I am thrilled to announce here that I have two pieces included in the lengthy liner notes of this great release. I supplied new notes on Le Viol du Vampire and La Vampire Nue and am really honored to share space with both Daniel Bird (who contributes two of the best pieces I have ever read on Rollin's works, focusing on Requiem and Fascination) and Andy Votel (who contributes an amazing interview with Acanthus member Daniel Buffet as well as a beautiful piece on Jean-Philippe Delamarre!). My full look at this incredible disc will be up soon and, again, I am just ecstatic to be a part of this release!

Soundclips and full-track listings are available at the links above. Be sure to get your orders in to show Finders Keepers and B-Music how much we appreciate their dedication to the soundtracks, films and legacy of Jean Rollin!

...

No comments:

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.