Monday, April 22, 2013

Coming in May from Moon in the Gutter

To celebrate the premiere of her new film at Cannes, and to combat my depression over my upcoming 40th birthday, I will be paying tribute to Sofia Coppola all throughout the month of May.  Sofia, along with Paul Thomas Anderson and David O. Russell has been my favorite American filmmaker for the past decade and my tribute will include posts on all of her films and videos, screenshots, looks at her soundtracks and, perhaps, even a guest article or two.  It begins May 1st and I hope it proves enjoyable for fellow fans. 


CiNEZiLLA said...

Dude, don't be depressed.
40 is awesome.

Never forget that the older we get, the further we go from fan boy to wise gent.

Stacia said...

Happy birthday!

I had a wee nervous breakdown at 40. It was pretty awesome. I hope your birthday is less eventful, or if it IS exciting, the kind of exciting you've always dreamed of.