Saturday, July 7, 2007

Robbe-Grillet at Esotika Erotica Psychotica.


Mike at the Esotika Erotica Psychotica Blog, linked to the right, continues to post some of the most fascinating film essays on the web. His most recent post is on Alain Robbe-Grillet's unforgettable 1974 feature, SLOW SLIDINGS OF PLEASURE (GLISSEMENTS PROGRESSIFS DU PLAISIR). I have been wanting to discuss some of Robbe-Grillet's film work here but a combination of the fact that my prints of his films are so bad along with my personal intimidation of the man's complex works have prevented me from doing so.
I highly recommend anyone interested to check out Esotika Erotica Psychotica's great post on one of Robbe-Grillet's best films and I will hopefully manage to cover one or more here as well some day.

2 comments:

mike said...

Hey thanks for the plug! My recent work schedule has left me without as much freetime as I normally have, so I'm just catching up with my blogroll and just saw this today; thanks though!

Jeremy Richey said...

No problem...It's a great article and I'm glad to see someone covering his works...thanks