Monday, January 7, 2008

Paura: Lucio Fulci Rembered DVD


It looks like one of the most exciting DVD releases will also be among the most limited. Please go to this link to read all about PAURA: LUCIO FULCI REMEMBERED VOLUME ONE, a tribute DVD that sounds like it is going to be incredibly special. I wish I could afford the amazing limited edition they have but I will be more than happy with just the basic set, which sounds incredible on its own. I must admit that seeing more interview footage with Cinzia Monreale makes me positively giddy.

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

This looks fantastic. Definitely something I would love to have on my wishlist.

Steve Langton said...

I also wish I could afford that special edition. Looks awesome. Thanks for the link. Terrific picture of Bolkan!

Jeremy Richey said...

I can't wait to see this...I got the basic edition ordered on Monday...