Thursday, September 25, 2008

Operation Screenshot (Films of the 2000s): Pedro Almodovar's Hable con ella (Talk to Her) 2002

Talk to Her 1

Talk to Her 3

Talk to Her 5

Talk to Her 6

Talk to Her 7

Talk to Her 8

Talk to Her 9

Talk to Her 10

Talk to Her 14

Talk to Her 15


elenerd said...

GREAT blog. I love most of your favorite movies.
by the way, do you know where I can get a torrent for Vicky Cristina Barcelona's soundtrack?
keep the good bloggin.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks for the nice clue on the torrent question.

Ibetolis said...

Once again you choose a cracker.

I first watched this in a double-bill feature with 'All About My Mother'.

I don't really have anything more to say than I just love this film, as with the majority of Almodovar's work.

I too have no idea about the torrent.

Steve Langton said...

Some really inspired choices in this series. Almodovar really is on a run. I'd always found much to enthuse over in his earlier work but from The Flower Of My Secret onwards, he seemed to move to a higher level. Talk To Her was certainly one of the finest offerings in 2002

The King Of Cool said...

I love this film. Great shots from it. I'm a fan of Almodovar's work. You have made some wonderful selections in this series of posts.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks everyone for the comments...Almodovar has been on such a role that I could have chosen any of his films from this fact, probably be on teh look out for a couple more before this is done.