I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.
GREAT blog. I love most of your favorite movies. by the way, do you know where I can get a torrent for Vicky Cristina Barcelona's soundtrack? keep the good bloggin.
Some really inspired choices in this series. Almodovar really is on a run. I'd always found much to enthuse over in his earlier work but from The Flower Of My Secret onwards, he seemed to move to a higher level. Talk To Her was certainly one of the finest offerings in 2002
Thanks everyone for the comments...Almodovar has been on such a role that I could have chosen any of his films from this decade...in fact, probably be on teh look out for a couple more before this is done.
BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.
6 comments:
GREAT blog. I love most of your favorite movies.
by the way, do you know where I can get a torrent for Vicky Cristina Barcelona's soundtrack?
keep the good bloggin.
Thanks for the nice comments...no clue on the torrent question.
Once again you choose a cracker.
I first watched this in a double-bill feature with 'All About My Mother'.
I don't really have anything more to say than I just love this film, as with the majority of Almodovar's work.
I too have no idea about the torrent.
Some really inspired choices in this series. Almodovar really is on a run. I'd always found much to enthuse over in his earlier work but from The Flower Of My Secret onwards, he seemed to move to a higher level. Talk To Her was certainly one of the finest offerings in 2002
I love this film. Great shots from it. I'm a fan of Almodovar's work. You have made some wonderful selections in this series of posts.
Thanks everyone for the comments...Almodovar has been on such a role that I could have chosen any of his films from this decade...in fact, probably be on teh look out for a couple more before this is done.
Post a Comment