Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cult Film Wallpapers Link


I have decided to phase out my Photobucket account so I have opened up a side blog that I am going to use exclusively to host the screenshot wallpapers I make here and at my other blogs. I enjoy making them and want them to be easily accessible for readers who are interested. Nothing will change here...each week a new wallpaper thumbnail will continue to appear to the right, only when you will clink on it you will no longer be taken to Photobucket but instead to this spot, which I have called Cult Film Wallpapers. I am currently putting all my old ones on there and should have it completed and ready for just new creations by the end of the weekend. By the way, this week's shot I captured of Catherine Jourdine in Alain-Robbe Grillet's Eden and After is perhaps my favorite one I have done, and I hope it proves a fitting kick-off to the special month I have planned for February.

No comments: