Saturday, February 7, 2009

M.I.A. on Region 1 DVD Tribute Month (Film 7) Images From My All Time Favorite Films: Serge Gainsbourg's Je t'aime moi non plus (1976)

Serge Gainsbourg's monumentally strange but undeniably powerful Je t'aime moi non plus has still yet to be granted an official home video release in the United States. The film, featuring the explosive pairing of Joe Dallesandro and Jane Birkin, is a prime candidate for a special DVD edition for American fans of the legendary Gainsbourg and his iconic cast.


hansa25 said...

Jeremy, your batting seven for seven during this series. I love the stills you've chosen for this film. Hans.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Hans,
I am glad you are enjoying it. Lots more to come...I really loved picking the stills from this very haunting film.

Keith said...

Hey Jeremy. Wow! I love the shots you posted. I would love to see this film. I'm a big fan of Serge, Jane, Joe, etc.