Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Great Video Store in the Sky: A Lucio Fulci Double Feature

Today we check out one of Fulci's finest:


and one of his weakest:

1987 - Aenigma (VHS)


Rev. Fred Phantom said...

That may be the coolest cover scan for A Lizard in a Woman's Skin that I have ever seen.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Rev.
Isn't it a beauty? Probably my favorite as well, if you click over to Zooomr where I am hosting it you can get a larger version good for printing...thanks for commenting!

Amanda By Night said...

I love Aenigma. I just do. I have this fascination with Fulci in the respect that even in his not so good movies he has something really moving going on at some point (it would take me forever to go into it, but I've got a decent list). Anyway, speaking of Carrie riffs (as with my comment for the Initiation of Sarah post), this is an effective take on the underdog's revenge. But it's the final shot that always gets me. Plus, you know Jared Martin = Meow!