THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Special Presentation of La Vampire Nue at The Cinefamily

For those close to the Los Angeles area, The Cinefamily have hooked up again with B-Music/Finders Keepers to present a very special evening for Jean Rollin fans.  On Monday, May 7th, a unique screening of Rollin's glorious second feature, La Vampire Nue, will take place.  The film will be accompanied by a live performance by British duo Demdike Stare, who are debuting their revamped version of the film's score.  Because of the distance I will not be able to attend, but a report from any readers here who might would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to folks at The Cinefamily (and of course our friends at B-Music/Finders Keepers) for hosting another Rollin-themed event!  I wish I could be there...

No comments:

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.